Speaking of cute, Over the Rhine has their own free trade coffee blend, too! Tim was SO excited. We bought a bag of freshly roasted beans for him to try out. I wish I drank coffee. I just can't stand the taste of it - even super sweetened and drowned in milk. Don't get me started on how lonely it is not being a coffee drinker... At least I'll always have white teeth.
10 December 2006
OTR Coffee
Speaking of cute, Over the Rhine has their own free trade coffee blend, too! Tim was SO excited. We bought a bag of freshly roasted beans for him to try out. I wish I drank coffee. I just can't stand the taste of it - even super sweetened and drowned in milk. Don't get me started on how lonely it is not being a coffee drinker... At least I'll always have white teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No kidding. I'm afraid my teeth are in some sad shape. When we come Jeremy can keep you company with hot cocoa. ;) miss ya
Post a Comment