- "Barbie and the Rockers" - Yeah, you read that right. Barbie has a band. And they are Rockers. With "Dana, Diva, DeeDee, and Derek too," not to mention big-hair Ken. Maybe only my friend Rachel will understand the need for this song. And that is why she will always be my friend.
- "Puff the Magic Dragon" by Peter, Paul, and Mary
- "Superfly" by Curtis Mayfield (Ahh yeah...)
- "Con Te Partiro" by Andrea Bocelli (Yikes! Me and Carmella Soprano!)
- (and the winner is) "Get your Head in the Game" ala High School Musical
28 July 2008
So, big sis tagged me in a meme of what my top 5 most embarrassing songs on my ipod are. Whew. (And since I'm home alone for a few days, I have no excuse not to answer.) I've gotta say that I have quite a few embarrassing selections. I've been a bit shy having Tim come home unexpectedly, hearing me singing at the top of my lungs some of these gems. Sometimes I can get away with saying I that I don't know how a certain song or two made the ipod cut, but if he actually catches me singing along, then I'm screwed. Well, here's the list of a few of the more notables:
Posted by suzy bomgardner at 5:52 PM