- I'm thankful for the health and happiness of my two fellas (the little one and the big one)
- I'm thankful for my awesome little brother who brought me a pretty bouquet of flowers (and even put them in water for me while I put Oscar down for a nap)
- I'm thankful for the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade (which I got to see in person a couple years ago!)
- I'm thankful that holidays have taken on a whole different light now that I have a kid - they seem so much fuller!
- I'm thankful for phone calls from loved ones
- I'm thankful for yummy turkey and a whole feast that I didn't have to cook because my guy is an amazing kitchen god (he even CLEANED up afterward - oh yeah)
- I'm thankful for my fat cats who also like yummy turkey and are going bezzerk with the smells of Thanksgiving feast day
- I'm thankful for my warm cozy apartment and that my smoke alarms aren't acting up again (they only do that when Tim is away on business trips, apparently...)
28 November 2008
There are so many things I'm thankful for this year, so I'm taking a cue from this grrrl and making a list of some of those things I'm thankful for today so I can always remember how blessed I am (especially on those long "mommy" nights with no sleep).
Posted by suzy bomgardner at 2:07 AM