09 March 2008

52 Blessings - Surprise!

(Well, this won't be a surprise for some of you... and for the rest of you, this is why I haven't been blogging much!)

I'm having a BABY!!! That's a pretty big blessing, if I do say so myself. (Although, whenever I'm about to puke my guts out or when I have trouble sleeping at night or when all I CAN do is sleep, it doesn't feel like much of a blessing.) I'm pretty excited about all this baby stuff. I'm just finished with my first trimester, which means I'm a whopping 3 months pregnant. Tim and I are really ready to start a little family. We've been married now for 8 and a half years, so it's not like we're jumping in to this! Our parents, I think, were starting to wonder if we were gonna procreate or not. Well, this September, we'll have a little mini Bomgardner. How cool is that?!?

If you want to read more about this blessing of ours, you can go check my baby blog over at jellybean.grrrlmeetsworld.com.

9 comments:

Autumn said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. You know just a couple of weeks ago I was wondering if you two would have kids or if maybe you had decided not too. But it is one of those questions that I don't ask people because I am totally cool with choosing not to have kids and I don't want to be the one to always ask! But, really I am so excited for you both!!

Jennifer said...

OH SUZY!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!!! *happy dancing* Girl...this is the best news this month! I wish you could see me smiling over here! You are an amazing secret-keeper...I had no idea! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! :)

LadyBugCrossing said...

Oh Suzy!! How absolutely wonderful!!!!
Congratulations, girl!!
xoxo
LBC

Lazy Daisy said...

Woo Hoo! You go girl....take care of my baby jellybean. More excited than one Diva has a right to be. You so know how prayed up you are right?

Mar said...

I just read about the great news and wanted to say congratulations! to you !

Susan said...

I just read this great news over at your Mom's place! How VERY EXCITING! Enjoy every moment...I know you will.

Susan

Melli said...

Suzy - I could NOT be happier for you and Tim! Congratulations to you both!!! This is soooooooooo exciting! And I feel like it's already named after ME!!! MY brother called me JELLYBEAN from the time I toddled! Maybe sooner! And I just want to THANK you too! (for making the DIVA sO happy again!)
Goin' to check out the little one's page now! Whooooo hoooooo! *tosses baby bottle shaped confetti!*

YellowRose said...

Suzy!!! Congratulations!! What a wonderful time for you, it's so exciting! I noticed you said you are eating lots of strawberries, I CRAVED them when I was pregnant with my daughter, ate crates of them!!! LOL Enjoy the cravings, it's the only time you get away with eating whatever you want! ;)

Congrats again, I am so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

Suz,
Heather (Giebner) here! CONGRATS! Our Miah was born in September as well, but she'll be 6 this year! Time flies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space