- Like my mother and my sister, I regulate my body temp by sticking a foot or two out of my covers when I sleep. I don't know how odd that is, but it sure does freak my husband out.
- Sometimes I walk around the house meowing at my cat. She seems to enjoy it, but I'm not sure about my downstairs neighbors.
- I'm really vain about pictures. Sometimes I photoshop myself skinnier, which I guess is false advertising or historically inaccurate or whatever. I'm into "revisionist history" where it concerns me.
- I am overly concerned about how a person my age "should" act. I constantly watch people in my age bracket to see what it is they do that make them seem like they are in their late twenties. I thought everyone did this, but according to my husband, I am the only one.
- When nobody is home, I sing and dance all over my house. Tim has caught me a couple of times. Really embarrassing.
- I LOVE to play dress-up. I mean I really love it. I would play dress-up everyday if I wasn't so concerned about what other people my age do. I especially love wigs. Maybe I should be a spy or something. Then I could play dress-up for work.
- I have a cataloged collection of PEZ dispensers.
14 January 2012
7 Peculiar Things About Me
Posted by suzy bomgardner at 11:37 AM