Well, one of the reasons I posted this picture is because it is the only one I have from this Halloween. That makes me sad, because this is not even a great picture, it's kind of messed up on the edges. I was digging out my Halloween decorations and I noticed this in a frame that had just gotten totally ruined. I had to toss the frame (it had fogger liquid all over it) but I needed to save the picture because I don't even have the negative of this anymore! This was taken pre-digital camera.
So I posted this as a cry to my public. If you read this blog and you attended my Halloween party that year and have pictures of this event (yes, I'm talking to you, Christie & Jeremy or Rachel & Chris, Zach, Melissa, or maybe even Betsy) would you please send me copies? Pretty Please! I don't even have a picture of my outfit, dagnabbit. I was Lady Galdriel of the Elves. I even put on fake elf ears and wore a blond wig that kept riding up because of my big ole head. Anyway, I would love to be able to look at some pictures from that. There is something to be said about digital cameras, for real.
2 comments:
gosh, that picture made me smile (and gave me a good giggle). What a great party. Sadly I only have a couple of pictures from that party, and none of your costume, but I'll send you what I have. Love ya!
Awesome! Thanks chick!
Post a Comment